Monday, May 10, 2010

Including God in All Things & Receiving God's Blessings

I want to say that including God in all things you do is so very important. When I drink my carrot juice or the "milk" from Sanders Lab, I praise God for the healing properties that are in the drink. When I clean my juicer, I thank God for it instead of complaining how time consuming it is to clean (which is what I think of first to do - complain I mean). God has blessed me in so many ways. I was shopping while I was away in Branson with my sisters and cousins, and we went into every store looking. I thought to myself - I would love to buy some of these cute clothes, but they were just too expensive for me and my budget. One of the stores was Liz Claiborne. When I got home my brother-in-law had brought over bags of clothes from his wife who cleaned out her closets. You know what was in there? Liz Claiborne blouses and sweaters................You just can't out give God........Just no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment