Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Acquaintances

God has blessed me today. I went walking with a friend of mine this morning and we came across a lady who had been healed of a crooked leg. She said she use to be in a wheelchair and during a prayer service at her church her leg became straight. She was beaming with joy as she told her testimony. I got to share with her and another lady that was walking my testimony of healing. I left there and went to Walmart. Checking out I got to share my testimony with the cashier. She was delighted to hear such wonderful news. I came home and got a phone call from a lady who use to be in our bible studies. I hadn't talk to her in over a year. She was having health problems and I got to share with her about the food I was eating. Coincidence? I think not.....God is everywhere and I'm so glad he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment