Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Gift


This is another gift that I received from my dear friend that I've had since the 6th grade. She sent this to me in the mail and I was so excited to get it. I hope to be a help and a blessing to others in the future like so many were to me when I was going through this journey.
When my church family found out that I was going to have chemo and radiation in 08' the ladies immediately signed up to bring us meals. I received gifts of blankets, p.j.'s, books, figurines, flowers, lotion, jewelry, and am still receiving money for my treatments at the Moore Family Clinic. (IV's) One lady at my church makes quilts and she made one for me and had a lot of the church members sign a "get well wish" for me on each square. Now you talk about precious. It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment