Friday, April 2, 2010

Testimony

I have been able to tell some ladies about my journey in the last two days. One was at the Vo-Tech yesterday where I had to take my grandson for a test for his drivers permit, and at the beauty shop where I got my hair cut. Today I got to tell the barber lady who cut my grandson's hair. I love being able to talk about God to others and all the great things He has done for me all these years. I found out the lady who cut my hair goes to my church, she goes to 2nd service and I go to the first. Out paths have never crossed. The lady at the Vo-Tech was there with her daughter who also home schools and we know a lot of the same people. The lady barber gave me a big hug before we left and told me she was glad we came in and was glad to hear such inspiring news. She was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment