Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Prayer Service

One Sunday night in July of last year my church family had a prayer service for myself and some other people who needed prayer. We had had a service like this for a young man who had cancer years ago. The next day he had a doctor's appointment and his doctor couldn't find anything on the tests. Praise God. So when I found out my cancer had come back I wanted to have a prayer service for myself. There was a man at church who had a hole in his stomach and had just gotten out of ICU with it. He had a feeding tube put in and was wearing it during the prayer service. We all prayed individually for him and on his next appointment with the doctor the hole was not there anymore. Praise God! He was healed...My church family prayed for me also, and God didn't answer their prayers for me like He did for the man, but He did answer them in His way and on His time table. I went through a spiritual journey with my disease and He made me a better person because of it. Praise God! He healed me not immediately but He did heal me. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment