Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dr. Richard Santelli

In my previous post, I talked about the IV's I am getting. Dr. Santelli is a chiropractor at the Moore Family Clinic, and that is where I go once a week to get the IV's. The oxidation is good for the blood - it puts oxygen in your system and supposedly cancer can't live in a body that is full of oxygen. The other IV is ascorbate. It has 20,000 mg of Vit C. along with other nutrients. I see people come in and get it for flu prevention and to build up the immune system (like what I'm getting it for). The IV's are $95.00 each. We can't afford them, so guess what? Since I have been going to him (November), we have had people hand us money from church, from friends and family. I have only had to pay for 2 treatments out of our own pocket. Isn't God caring?! He makes things happen that we can't even comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment