Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Prayer Cloth

My sis gave me a book to read last summer about the May 3rd tornado. A lady had written it about her experience in the tornado path. She was badly hurt and a friend had given her a prayer cloth. (It's a cloth that's been anointed and prayed over for a person). After reading about that I thought to myself - Boy, I wish I had one of those cloths - and I never mentioned it to anyone or thought about it again. Weeks later I received a call from a friend who was bringing something to me. A lady she worked with knew about my cancer and felt led to have her church anoint a cloth and pray over it for me. What a God we have!!!!!! I slept with that cloth around my neck for months and just felt those prayers.....praise God for people being obedient to Him. What joy that has brought to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment