Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scriptures of Healing

As I said in one of the earlier blogs, praying the scriptures where people were healed in the bible, is so comforting for those who need comfort. In addition to praying the scriptures I also did the following:

In the mornings I would start off with:

Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight, O, Lord my strength and my redeemer.

I would ask God to help me be like the "Fruits of the Spirit". Galatians 5:22

Read this one:

Philippians 4:6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. (Is that not wonderful?)

A dear friend from my church gave me some healing scriptures on a tape. I would lay down at night with my husband and we would listen to those scriptures and meditate on them and then we would pray. In the bible God says, 365 times, not to fear. I think that's one for every day! So I don't think I'll have fear as part of my life. What about you?

What a friend we have in Jesus; all our sins and grief to bear! (I love that song)

No comments:

Post a Comment