Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Goose Bumps

Remember me telling you God talks to me....well, my dear precious friend has a birthday the day before mine and we always exchange presents. Right as I found out my cancer was back, I had been in an antique shop and found for her a small naked cherubim (she loves angels and cherubims). Soon after that I had a bi-opsy done on my neck to see if the lymph nodes had cancer and they did. My friend called to tell me she had a dream about the cancer in my neck and she dreamed of a little cherubim stomping on those lymph nodes with his hand raised. I got goose bumps when she told me and said "Oh, do you know what I got you for your birthday?" She said, "Well no!" I told her it was just what she described in her dream. This little cherubim had his hand raised too!!! I believe God reveals things to us in dreams sometimes like He did so many years ago. God provided thru my friend another confirmation that I was going to be okay and to press on. We both decided right then God is just toooooo good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment