Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Healthy Stuff"

I thought I'd let you know some of the things I'm eating.

I make juice out of a 5lb bag of carrots from Sam's ($2.47) each day and drink mostly all of it. My husband is trying to stay on this diet as well (sweet thing) so he likes to drink 2 cups out of the 7 cups that it makes. I add a small amount of apple juice to the cups. ( I have to tell you at this point I love that juice - at first I didn't, but God thru my prayers has helped me to love it.)

The other thing I drink twice a day is apple juice mixed with Enriching Greens by Green Rich and Green Magma by Green Foods. The enriching greens has a fruit taste to it. It has lots and lots of fruits and veggies in it. It's a powder. The Green Magma is barley grass. It's a very fine powder as well. Barley grass is really really good for our bodies. Mixed together in apple juice, it is dee. The apple juice and the greens I get at Dobson's Health Food store in Norman. Better priced than anywhere else we've found.

These drinks will make your colon stay cleaned out as well. Of course the water you drink each day helps too.

I also buy bread there. Look for bread that has no sugar. I love this type of bread called Raisin Pecan by Food for Life. I am allergic to wheat and this has no wheat or white flour. Tasty toasted. My husband loves the Multi-grain Oat by Rudy's Organic Bakery. (It's bread sold at Dobson's, too)



No comments:

Post a Comment